Sunday, May 6, 2018

What'en No Chuckle!

The very first day awakened!  Dajuavou, from looking, and a guardsman, "Attention!" (the dove didn't get all the soul, and now found them all!), mind and soul, answers the meaning to know of belief, and I really snapped back into myself.  A shudder, a quick scratch on the head, wonder what more love, a mansion, the Son of man, a guard of Heaven, what a thought to see:  
Just a chuckle!  To life!  Come, the glory is to the Lord!
Yep!  A choice.  Let me walk around Heaven and drop one hundred bills, and, to the soul that found as a gift, all towards a smile.  Wake up in the morning all in joy.  The peace in souls is faith love exist.  Talk about wanting to do an excellent drop of the bill.  That's what would be my question if I had but one question to get into Heaven, pull the joy from faith meaning come on.  Okay, I'm gonna keep on writing a little more about the missing.  
 Ask me how many times I missed, and the deeper when not.  I was late once, and hope woke me up got me on my way, and never missed an excellent bill drop.  So to be honored of your choice thank you.  Further, the fullness or the glory is to the Lord.  Oh, the hundred:  ... need the edge of turning back, and a moment to change, hold the Lord all the glory.  What is glory?  Remember when made a note,  so the Lord is secure in the wonder unfolding from a mind to search and hold, and all wanted of faith come true.  Something as simple as Lord, thank you!  Hold up, not just like that, and know there is nothing unknown to the Lord since Adam and Eve hid from him in the Garden of Eden!  Whisper of faith, by the way, when faith look.  One hundred!  Mind smile, knowing skipped joy!  On the day busy almost made me late, one hundred right there, and all the to remember is to the Lord!  I got the job because of every generation, not one soul applied for the job, but, my thought, well.  Well, I thank you all, and I thank you, Lord.  What'en no chuckle!  

No comments:

Post a Comment