Monday, May 7, 2018

Mother!

Mother!

  I see your beauty from the Lord!  That simple one to know love.  The height of wisdom. Perched upon honor only to know, your hope, loved.  

  Upon the grace of time a perfection to a moment, of the softness your love to faith!  For I, excellence, our gift from creation, a complete soul to share the love.  A perfecting remembrence to pray, waiting and watching, then the composure of art!  

  Let me take a shortcut and ask when Jesus comes back, and soon after, he introduces his mother to us, we so loved, be, shoot, my mother's smile come in first to me, but, because to see loved a mother.

  How the hold of faith which in need of hope, life from a mother.  I'm going to race everybody to Mother's Day, be second my way of assuring there will be, 

No comments:

Post a Comment