Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Mind Is The Snapshot To See!

  That which I am.  My soul through all souls is I, my life to the glory of the Lord.  A confession often asked of the heart to the mind, shall we confess, both as I, and, to the Lord be the glory.
  
  I was hidden of joy and at rest with the peace of love which dwells in our friendship.  To admonish the glory is living and still adorned with love.  Away with the mind bringing the soul, faith all the more the glory of the Lord.
  
  The choice of life is to die living to find that the Lord stores up love, consider the garage full, and my life.  Well, I hid so far back in the corner of both and being found.   Come with me and see the mansion of your choice, with all the grounds your Heaven.  

  The glory of God! To see, he has an honor guard of souls, and just so happen the practice grounds where right across the street.  The garden Heaven, where they attend the glory of God!  The only place where only official souls attend. 

  Faith the matra de.  Having found your mansion, chosen the driveway to park what God was to arrive in.  You can only look through the window into the life, and assure your self to see!
  
  Upon seeing the guard practice the arrival, so come to the Son of Man, Savior, Jesus Christ, to of his promise, to see, call all in the house, come, see to attend!  A guard, spoken, a life itself, and the guard, how to pick up the pieces to the glory of the Lord.  The mind is the snapshot to see! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment