Sunday, May 13, 2018

For Mother's Day!

From the top of my mind, to love me unexplained until faith perish, from the Lord my belief understand plead listen to what it is, she what is the Day?

  I want to know to make love is the greater mixture of one soul, faith, answers to all rathers, hope, and the wisdom of mind also the belief, what, to ask rather the love from the Lord. Consider an umbrella, opened sheltering shoulders, running off are drops of a deeper loving, course wisdom and from the eyes see in the vacuum a life so dear!  

  If I to tell a lie would be to consider my mother first.  So kindly whisper, all mothers are loved and once you love her only she holds the umbrella!  Something about thinking, then that look upon the mind.  

  I can remember being carried on my mom's shoulder, and shoot I saw so much love all around me I reached out and caught one drop.  Then I went back to sleep, I remember.  See, these are only thoughts mothers know and reach into chaos and nurse hope and happiness, excellence patience, and a smile so deserving, her for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment